- The address of the website, category or product pages (for business analysis);
- Information about the volume of web scraping (from existing links from the entire site / from a separate category / to specific pages / names of parsing objects);
- Information about what information should be obtained: name, model, article, description, photo, characteristics, and others. Or the result you want to see in what form with a sample file structure, you can see various examples here. You can also send a screenshot of a site page with visually highlighted features that need to be mapped;
- Information about what format you need to get the web scraping result - xls / csv / txt or any other format;
- Information about the need for the frequency of analysis;
- Other details are discussed as necessary.
The price is determined individually depending on your needs, the complexity of web scraping, and consists of the following factors:
The service that interests you, a one-time collection of a database of goods or periodic monitoring of competitors' prices;
Frequency of tracking changes in competing price / items / other information;
The number of sites on which one-time web scraping / periodic monitoring will be performed;
An asset or lack of a clear site structure where the data should be analyzed;
Number of site pages, data to be analyzed;
Number of positions and functions from each page (number of data columns);
The need to parse variations (for example, for clothes - color, size);
The need to use a proxy server during web scraping;
Using site scripts;
The need for authorization on the site;
You must skip the captcha (captcha));
The need to download files / images;
Implementation of single-threaded / multi-threaded parsing is required;
The need for an individual file structure, import to the site.
Web scraping cost estimation is free.